Starting Business in Austria, Starting a Company and Company Law in Austria - Austria's Law Experts Attorneys-at-Law will advise and support you from the initial idea all the way to the registered company
Austria, A Perfect Location for Your Business - Law Experts Attorneys-at-Law Austria
Austria is a country with high legal security, excellent infrastructure and perfectly trained staff. It is ideal for starting a company or setting up a branch office in Europe.
Austria is located in the heart of Europe, and you can successfully and efficiently operate a wide range of business activities from here. Foreign citizens can start a company, take on management functions and acquire companies in Austria. Business activities in Austria often offer several unique advantages - from work-related places of residence in beautiful locations like Seefeld, Kitzbühel, Lech, St. Anton am Arlberg, Sölden, Galtür or Serfaus to long-term residence permits and Austrian citizenship.
The right choice of the legal form, the creation of optimal conditions for the cooperation with your partners, employees or other companies, and the legally sound and forward-looking contract preparation - all require expert advice.
Our law firm will provide you with a comprehensive and competent advice on starting business in Austria. Contact us now and click here to send an e-mail to Law Experts, or call us at +43(512)586 586.
Successfully Starting a Company in Austria, Company Law and the Choice of the Legal Form - Attorneys-at-Law Austria
The Austrian company law offers the appropriate legal form for every need. The different legal forms are tailored to the respective tax and liability needs of enterprises.
The easiest and least expensive form to be an entrepreneur in Austria is to establish a so-called sole proprietorship. A sole proprietor is someone who operates a business in Austria as a natural person and a sole owner of rights and is personally liable for it. Sole proprietorships can be registered in the Austrian Commercial Register.
Apart from the sole proprietorships, there are the following types of corporations and partnerships:
- Limited liability company (Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, GmbH)
- Joint-stock company (Aktiengesellschaft, AG)
- Societas Europea (SE)
- General partnership (Offene Gesellschaft, OG)
- Limited partnership (Kommanditgesellschaft, KG)
- Silent partnership (Stille Gesellschaft, stG)
- Civil law partnership (Gesellschaft bürgerlichen Rechts, GesbR)
The most common legal form in Austria is the limited liability company (GmbH). The general partnership and the limited partnership are also popular.
The general partnership (OG) and the limited partnership (KG) can acquire rights and assume obligations under their company, and can sue and be sued. In Austria, an OG or KG is established through a partnership agreement.
A GmbH is a legal entity and therefore has its own legal identity. A GmbH in Austria can acquire rights, assume obligations and sue and be sued. A partnership agreement is required for the establishment of a GmbH. However, a GmbH can also be set up by just one person. As a legal entity, the GmbH is registered in the Commercial Register. The minimum share capital of the GmbH is 35,000.00 EUR.
We will find the suitable legal form for you to successfully set up your business in Austria.
Setting Up a Branch Office in Austria - Law Experts Attorneys-at-Law Austria
Foreign entrepreneurs that want to become entrepreneurs in Austria are also very interested in the possibility of setting up a branch or a branch office in Austria.
A branch office allows you to securely operate as a company in Austria. If a foreign company operates a branch office in Austria, it is directly entitled to and liable for all the business activities of its Austrian branch office. The foreign company must also pay taxes in Austria on the proceeds of the Austrian branch office.
We will advise you in detail on the possibilities of setting up a branch office in Austria.
Starting Your Business in Austria, A Matter for Specialists - Your Attorneys-at-Law in Austria
Our attorneys, business consultants and experts specialize in corporate law and have the necessary experience to help you develop or set up your business as an entrepreneur.
We will advise you with the knowledge of the practitioner that has already tested its skills on the market as an entrepreneur and knows the pitfalls of corporate experience.
In particular, our law firm offers the following services:
- Support and advice on start-ups in Austria
- Advice on choosing the right legal form and the optimal location for your company, and support during the entire setup
- Setting up branch offices or subsidiaries in Austria
- Business plan creation and startup support
- Support in developing national and international contacts
- Mergers, restructuring and acquisitions
- Clarification of the funding and financial situation, and the management of negotiations with banks, business partners, suppliers, public authorities, etc.
- Clarification of tax aspects in cooperation with established tax consulting firms
- Clarification of liability, competition or copyright law related questions
- Contract preparation and review
We guarantee you that your legal matter will be given maximum attention, be treated with the utmost precision, and be handled exclusively by highly qualified Law Experts. As your lawyers of choice, we will be there to assist you and provide 100% support.
Find more legal information as follows:
- Overview Starting a Business: Your Guide on Starting a Business in Austria
- The choice of the legal form in Austria, starting a company in Austria
- Start as a Sole Proprietor or Limited Liability Company in Austria
- Trade law and starting a company in Austria
We Represent Your Interests Throughout Austria - Internationally Awarded Law Experts Austrian Attorneys-at-Law
The internationally distinguished Law Experts Attorneys-at-Law have locations/offices in Innsbruck (Principal Office), Telfs and Vienna, as well as a network of partner law firms throughout Austria and worldwide. Our law firm furthermore not only has the best contacts internationally, but also regionally.
You can find more information on client satisfaction, our professional memberships and distinctions received, as well as our team, below:
Professional publications, current judgments and our legal dictionary, as well as law experts on Twitter, can be found at the following points:
- Current legal articles on various special areas (English)
- Current legal articles on various special areas (German)
- Professional publications by Law Experts Attorneys-at-law
- Current judgments in detail
- Law Experts dictionary
- Law Experts on Twitter
We will be glad to advise you comprehensively and expertly! We represent your interests throughout Austria. Contact us now and click here to send an e-mail to Law Experts, or call us at +43(512)586 586.