Corporate and commercial law - Lawyer Innsbruck, Lawyers Tyrol
Commercial law – we offer comprehensive assistance
Small things matter. Our expertise will provide you with an edge, when you start, consolidate, or grow your business. Dr Wiesflecker has first hand knowledge and experience of the market. As an advisor to others this experience allows him to foresee hidden drawbacks and minimize your risk.
Building on this expertise we can offer full-fledged advice. We can represent your business in specific project proceedings and point out the relevant legal aspects (such as burden of proof, duty of documentation etc). Should any issues of civil law, such as real estate contracts, easements issues and tenders, operation authorizations and conservation, and industrial procedures, arise, we will be right by your side.
We can offer you the following services:
- Company and business set up
- Business plan and start-up assistance
- Right form of enterprise and place of business
- Assistance in connecting to national and international contacts
- Reforming, restructuring and company takeovers
- Handling subventions and financing as well as holding negotiations with banks, business partners, suppliers, public authorities etc.
- Determining tax issues in cooperation with established tax advisors.
- Clarification of questions regarding liability, competition and intellectual property