Conclude your Real Estate Search and Home Purchase expeditiously and securely – With the Assistance of your Austrian Law Firm
Law Experts Attorneys: Attorney Dr Wiesflecker & Attorney Gamsjäger will work exclusively on your behalf
Securely conclude the Search for and Purchase of Real Estate with autonomous legal counsel - Searching & buying your Property / House in Austria
Even while searching for a piece of property, a home or an apartment, buyers are at a risk of making grave mistakes that cannot be rectified at all or only with great difficulty later in the process. The list below highlights only some of the scenarios that absolutely have to be verified or taken into account:
- Register of Deeds status along with all affiliated records. The main book in the Register of Deeds comprises the Real Estate Status Report (Page A), Property Title Report (Page B) and the Liens Report (Page C).
- Any liens against the real property registered in the Register of Deeds (e.g. lienholder rights, easements, prohibition of attachments and sale) as well as any liens not registered in the Register of Deeds (beyond the content of the Register of Deeds, e.g. as a result of lease rights).
- Clarification of the building’s condition, appraisal of its value and determination of any deficiencies of the real estate by a dependable expert.
- Cost of utilities incurred and anticipated maintenance work including clarification of any repair-related questions.
Survey of the respective property.
- Construction/zoning law provisions and mandates, building permit or other notices and scenarios related to the respective real estate.
- Infrastructure, easements, driveways or line access rights, etc.
- If property is part of a home owners’ association, additional verifications related to the condominium ownership contract.
- Applicable options to use the property as a vacation home.
Thanks to the vast experience of lawyers specializing in real estate law, it is possible to avert initial mistakes already in the property search stage and also to render the search more efficient.
Our law firm has an outstanding insiders’ view of the real estate situation as well as the land / urban zoning legislation developments in Tyrol and most of Austria. We constantly cooperate with municipalities, experts and dependable real estate brokers – with the aim of attaining the best possible outcome for our clients.
No matter whether you are searching in the communities of Tyrol, such as Seefeld, Kitzbühel, Lech, St. Anton am Arlberg, Sölden, Galtür, Serfaus or Innsbruck – or in any other part of Austria - Law Experts Attorneys, as your completely independent legal counsel will provide unbiased real estate purchase and contract law advice as a team – all over Tyrol and Austria.
Our Autonomy guarantees that you will enjoy the Best Outcome - Searching & buying your Property in Austria with your One-Stop-Shop-Law-Firm
Austrian attorneys are mandated by law to represent only one party to avert conflicts of interest. Moreover, any lawyer who is a registered member of the Austrian Bar Association, is subject to very strict professional and ethical standards as well as regulations.
Unlike a real estate broker, seller of real estate or transaction funding bank, we, in our role as attorneys solely represent your interests and entirely in compliance with your wishes. As a result, you can rest assured that your interests and wishes will always be our top priority.
Throughout many years of practicing law, we have learned that driven by unilateral interests, purchase contracts or offers are frequently made in too much of a rush, which results in deficient agreements or uncertainties as far as the content is concerned. Given that the purchase offer is already legally binding once it has been signed by all parties, this often means that important modifications or provisions for the final purchase agreement (e.g. warranty exclusions, easements) can no longer be successfully negotiated or agreed upon.
Consequently, the timely involvement of our expert law firm guarantees that all necessary investigations will be performed on your behalf in the interest of a successful conclusion and that all prerequisites are in place before the purchase agreement is executed. Retaining an attorney you trust in the early stages can avert disputes, problems and frequently significant financial losses.
The One-Stop-Shop for all Your Legal Needs in Real Estate and Property Matters - Your Real Estate Law Professionals Law Experts Attorneys
Thanks to the fact that Dr Wiesflecker worked for renowned business law firms that did business around the globe and his domestic and international contract law as well as civil law expertise, Dr Hannes Wiesflecker boasts the specialized knowledge and years of experience required to successfully close real estate transactions.
As far as the assessment of construction law, land and urban zoning or questions of using properties as vacation homes is concerned Law Experts Attorneys’s Mag. Stefan Gamsjäger is an expert with a proven track record in these disciplines. Mag. Gamsjäger has more than 10 years of experience as an administrative legal expert and deputy Zoning Agency Director in a Tyrolean municipality. Hence, besides having passed the Administrative Services Exam conducted by User Group A, he also has the respective expertise in this field.
Law Experts Attorneys is a law firm with international experience that maintains offices in Innsbruck (main office), Telfs and Vienna (branch offices). Our partner network will assist you find and proceed on the optimum path to successfully implement your project.
A brief overview of our law firm’s services:
- Implementation of the listed verifications and investigations combined with the complete and independent dedication of our support to your project in keeping with the principle One-Stop-Shop (Everything from a single source).
- Review and assessment of all types of contracts.
- Compilation and implementation of purchase agreements, gifting contracts, exchange agreements, hand-over contracts or condominium ownership contracts.
- Assumption of trusteeships / escrow managers and in-house calculation and payment of taxes.
- Compilation of expert legal evaluations on land and urban zoning or vacation homes.
- Claiming of rights based on contracts or defense against claims that do not have merit.
- Out-of-court and in-court representation before courts and government agencies.