Select your language

Trade Registration in Austria, Attorneys Austria

An activity subject to the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act can be pursued independently, regularly and with gainful intent if the trade has been registered with the competent trade authority. Both sole traders and legal entities and registered partnerships require a trade license.

Legal entities and registered partnerships have to appoint a manager pursuant to trade law. Furthermore, they have to notify the competent trade authority. Appointment of a manager pursuant to trade law is also required if the sole trader does not have his residence in Austria.

It you start to pursue an activity governed by the Trade, Commerce and Industry Regulation Act you will be subject to compulsory membership in the Austrian Federal Economic Chamber as well as compulsory social insurance in accordance with the Act on Social Insurance for Trade and Business (GSVG). You have to register the respective business activity with the Social Insurance Institution for Trade and BusinessGerman text (SVA).

Your Attorneys in Austria, Law Experts Attorneys Austria - Gamsjäger | Wiesflecker, Attorneys at law Austria


Law Articles - Trade Registration in Austria